Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?

Go down 
+8
Taffy
iSONx
yungazin
Zboy
dave5471
Calypso
rubypendantt
Amber
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:57 am

I havn't used my ipod for a few monthes and I'm wondering what I should put on now! Any suggestions? (List songs in one post please)
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:12 am

Dam Dadi Doo is a great beat
Back to top Go down
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:43 am

I added it! Thanks Ruby
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:50 am

Begging you
Dead And Gone
All Above
I'm Blue
Stacy Mom
Back to top Go down
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:24 am

lawl ty
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Super GM
Super GM
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:26 am

Should add some Lady Gaga songs xD like Love Games <33 it and poker face, just dance, i like it rough and um yea
Back to top Go down
dave5471
GM
GM
dave5471

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:28 am

Poker face
Just dance
Kiss me thru the phone
leavin'
right now
check yes juliet
gotta be somebody
Back to top Go down
Zboy
GM
GM
Zboy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Super GM
Super GM
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:35 am

ooo nice songs zboy xD
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m613mSV35o
theres a song,in my perspective,its pretty good :p
Back to top Go down
iSONx
Super GM
Super GM
iSONx

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:52 am

Now this Song is on Top List.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH9nBBk8S6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkE5uHIBddU
BabySteps
&& i Miss you - Jenson.
Back to top Go down
dave5471
GM
GM
dave5471

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:24 am

lady gaga song rox.....listen poker face n just dance afro
Back to top Go down
iSONx
Super GM
Super GM
iSONx

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:26 am

i dont like lady gaga That much.
She pose to much.
Im joking.
Shes Ohkay.
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:16 am

Lol you are right. It has nothing to do with the game at all xD
Back to top Go down
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:06 am

Yup absolutly nothing! Lol
Thanks everyone I added them all I really liked your songs Zboy. I'm always looking for the less known stuff!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Sasafrass
[MOD]Sasafrass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:10 am

Add some System of a Down and Serj Tankin. I love them your pretty good xD.
Back to top Go down
http://sasafrass13.webs.com
gabe
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:17 am

tears dont fall, scream aim fire (BFV)
Given up, leave out all the rest (linkin park)
30 sec to mars like from yesturday and the kill
crazy train (ozzy)
pork and beans, troublemaker(weezer)....
Seven years (saosin)
all rock =)
Back to top Go down
dyniesty
Intern
Intern
dyniesty

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:58 am

Akon Songs .. w00t .
Back to top Go down
dave5471
GM
GM
dave5471

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:07 pm

LINKIN PARK song rox tooooooo Sleep
Back to top Go down
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:15 pm

interesting... thanks agin
Back to top Go down
Dragonbird
Super GM
Super GM
Dragonbird

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Get some Fort minor!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?   Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with the server but this is general chat.. What songs should I put on my Ipod?
Page 1 of 1