Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted For Mod , (Trial)

Go down 
+7
dave5471
Admin
Asio
yungazin
Mod jimmy
thebloodz
rubypendantt
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

Accepted For Mod , (Trial) Empty
PostSubject: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:14 am

Hi I've been gm before in ForeverMs I've been posting latly and voting I know i just join today but I would be active and loyal I will do My best to help out the server and give suggestions =3

1. Name:Noelle

2. Age: 19

3. Hobbies/Interests: MMORPG/Reading/Hanging out with friends =3

4. Why do you want to be a staff for GmStory?? To help the server to become successful and fulfill to help the Admin out to succeed his Server to give other people joy

5. Why should we pick you? I have been gm in multiple servers the main one is ForeverMS and Sydney but I stopped playing those servers because my RLF died so I stop playing those servers and joined this one to help out

6. If hired for the job you applied for, what benefits will you bring us? What benefits I will give you guys is In many servers i notice many hackers and banned them to keep the game a fair balance and I would suggest more ideas for the server

7. List the previous servers you worked with (background check).
ForeverMS- Gm
Sydney- Gm

8.Other additional comments and information about yourself.

All I'm going to say is give me a chance and I can help out the server stay a fair and fun plave to have fun

_________________________________________________________________________________
Admin wrote:
Please supply proof of you being a GM In SydneyMS.

I guess i can't prove any of my gm varifications on the servers because it's off and i didn't bothered takingg pictures sorry Admin I don't have proof of being gm for that the server is shut off and I didn't bothered taking a snap shot so i dont have proof

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I have to have proof I'm capable of being gm is that i help keep order andsuggest ideas to help out the server and prepare it for any upcoming things and to have fun and get other people to have enjoyable times. Also even thought i'm not the best banner creator but I still put my efforts into it I created 3. 1 wasn't aloud so i scraped it and made 3 more All i am doing is to do the things best for the server and for the players to enjoy

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake and forgot outline)
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:15 am

oops forgot im editing....

[finished]
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Super GM
Super GM
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Please tell us ur Sydney Ign, i was [AutoBan] 1 of the top 5 GM's in sydney. Nice app ruby, i cant choose unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivfs.tk
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:51 am

My IGN was Noelle but I was banned by a idiot friend who hacked the character and got my character banned and lost gm title
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:34 am

im not his friend anymore so yea... he won't find out my new pass
Back to top Go down
Mod jimmy
Mod jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:36 am

its lame if friends hacks u u think u can trust him but u can't i hope he won't hack u now or we hack him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:12 am

ah,i hate frend like that,my frend hacked me on official ms.thats a pretty good app tho
hope to see you on the GM team sooner or later.you seem like a person who rely likes to be fair and balance things out.
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:35 am

thanks for the support guys all i need to know is from the admin if im accepted =3
Back to top Go down
Mod jimmy
Mod jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:36 am

hehe me 2 Razz XD
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:37 am

ahha,everyone seems syched about the server.
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:59 am

yep i am i'm preparing ahead btw u heard that when we get 300 registered people in forums hes launching it o.o
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:04 am

i know,i read it a few minutes ago.good isnt it?
tho GM client seems a bit unfair.meh,im ok with it,cept for godmode.
Back to top Go down
Asio
GM
GM
Asio

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:47 am

god mode is ok but may be a bit overused if theres mass summoning
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:35 am

Yep i agree with you guys But im just waiting for my approval or decline on application but theirs a 50 50 chance
Back to top Go down
Asio
GM
GM
Asio

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:39 am

well i hope u get approved
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:46 am

Back to top Go down
https://realgmstory.forumotion.net
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:51 am

eheh
Back to top Go down
Asio
GM
GM
Asio

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:56 am

eh no mor less than 3 word posts now lol i think
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:58 am

Admin wrote:
I guess i can't prove any of my gm varifications on the servers because it's off and i didn't bothered takingg pictures sorry Admin I don't have proof of being gm for that the server is shut off and I didn't bothered taking a snap shot so i dont have proof
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:01 am

All I have to have proof I'm capable of being gm is that i help keep order andsuggest ideas to help out the server and prepare it for any upcoming things and to have fun and get other people to have enjoyable times. Also even thought i'm not the best banner creator but I still put my efforts into it I created 3. 1 wasn't aloud so i scarped it and made 2 more All i am doing is to do the things best for the server and for the players to enjoy
Back to top Go down
Asio
GM
GM
Asio

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:04 am

ruby is probably going to be one of the best gms in this server maybe well
Back to top Go down
dave5471
GM
GM
dave5471

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:06 am

yea......i agree
Back to top Go down
Asio
GM
GM
Asio

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:07 am

wonder who else because like about everyone is gonna me either gm or intern
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:11 am

thanks for the complaments guys just have to see what admin says =3
Back to top Go down
Asio
GM
GM
Asio

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:19 am

no problem its gonna be fun lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted For Mod , (Trial)   Accepted For Mod , (Trial) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepted For Mod , (Trial)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation MS SUCKS DICK :: Applications. :: Accepted-
Jump to: