Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShockWaveXL
Intern
Intern
ShockWaveXL

ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application Empty
PostSubject: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:51 am

IGN : ShockWaveXL(Patrick)

Location / Timezone : New Orleans, Louisiana (USA) / Central: UST-5/-6

Online timing : Weekdays (3:00 P.M. - 5:30 P.M.)(Due to academics) Mainly available on weekends

Why do you want to be GM? I want to become a GM because I am very committed to helping everyone around the community. I want to have a role in helping people, banning abusers, hackers, and impostors, and hosting events, and have people look up to me with respect and generosity.

Why should you be GM out of all other players? Personally I am trustworthy, i am a person of my word, and i can really make a change in the game. I have a great internet connection, but my computer is over loaded with space (currently fixing). I think i could be of help because I am fun but serious.

Will you follow the rules? I swear, every single one

Are you active? Well, yeah my dog broke her leg so I have to watch her so I can play on weekdays for about 2~3 hours, I'm active on weekends i can get on 5~10 hours. I'm super active on holidays I would probably be online all day.

Being a Gm gets boring with a lot of nubs asking same questions again and again. Will you not lose interest? I will not loose interest. I do like to help people especially newcomers. Every person deserves to get the same answer if they ask the same question.

Do you think you will be hired? This is a tough question, but i am hoping my luck will pull through

Did you get banned before ? if yes why? No I have never been banned before. I never will.

Once caught for abusing any rules , you will be sacked and banned , do you accept the punishment? I accept the punishment

Last edited by ShockWaveXL on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 am

You should separet each subtitle with a couple of ENTERs so it looks more organized. Anyways good luck!!
Back to top Go down
ShockWaveXL
Intern
Intern
ShockWaveXL

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:04 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down
henryrulz
Super GM
Super GM
henryrulz

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:47 am

Yea, Good luck. Even though admin and raw isn't accepting GM application, but good luck on the MOD one.
Back to top Go down
ShockWaveXL
Intern
Intern
ShockWaveXL

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 am

i meant GM as in Mod/GM
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 pm

only Mod for now, great app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShockWaveXL
Intern
Intern
ShockWaveXL

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:06 am

thanks for the support i hope they accept my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:59 am

Everyone does. ShockWave look at my application.
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 am

that kinda advertising isnt it? But good luck to everyone and their application (if Gmstory even opens)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application   ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShockWaveXL's mod/GM application
Page 1 of 1