Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM app for yungazin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

GM app for yungazin! Empty
PostSubject: GM app for yungazin!   GM app for yungazin! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:10 am

Well,i know i just joined and everything,but i'd like to be a GM.
1. Name:David

2. Age:13

3. Hobbies/Interests:almost all sports,maplestory,flyff,alot of mmorpg's and such.

4. Why do you want to be a staff for GmStory??Well,ive been GM on plenty of games,ive been told im one of the really fun GM's and enlighten the mood.But to be truthful,i do sumtimes break the rules and ask others to be quiet about it.but eh,i hope it doesnt tempt me on such a server.

5. Why should we pick you?Well,usually,im modest and like to tell the truth and hold events.I am one of those permission freaks tho.I like to ask permission before doing anything severe.I'd enforce the rules and would probably help advertise and such.

6. If hired for the job you applied for, what benefits will you bring us?Well,first of all is,moderating both forums and game.Im on often but i am busy.Im cant code,icon,or anything.But i like to interact with players and talk alot.

7. List the previous servers you worked with (background check).I have never been GM on a maplestory server,but i have been on byond,and im well aqquaninted with most GM's/Owners on there.I play alot of different maplestory servers.I know how players feel if i say this and that.So id know how to respond and how to change what i say if needed.I'd like to start as a lvl1 GM tho.If i dont start as a lvl1,then theres nothing to keep me motivated to help players.

8.Other additional comments and information about yourself.
Well,im just the "fun" guy as other ppl wuld call me.i sumtimes do get angry,and when i do,you dont want to be around ;x.
i also joke around alot and like to do crazy events.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

GM app for yungazin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM app for yungazin!   GM app for yungazin! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:16 am

Sorry First Post.
Back to top Go down
https://realgmstory.forumotion.net

GM app for yungazin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation MS SUCKS DICK :: Applications. :: Denied-
Jump to: