Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins ( One too many?)

Go down 
+13
Zboy
[MOD]Sasafrass
Dragonbird
iSONx
thebloodz
Mod jimmy
iamklemund/Smiley
Kae
rubypendantt
dave5471
Asio
yungazin
vi3ta2ne3z
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

Admins ( One too many?) Empty
PostSubject: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:41 am

Some people say that if there's too many admins it would be bad. Are too many admins bad? Ah hmm! **cough cough** Asio **cough cough*
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:49 am

ahha,alot of ppl say that,and i think ruby is helpful and everything but a bit hypocrtic[no offense D:]asio on the other hand is just a rely weird guy.he likes to post and that proves activeness,but hes rely persistant.[no offense Razz]
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:51 am

it doesnt really matter right?
there's alot of gms so why cant there be alot of admins? i mean theyre supposed to be number one private server.... (Asio is persistant)
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:53 am

i think something is worng with the server??????? why did u a supergm turn into a regular gm
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:54 am

probably becuz ruby deleted some of my posts thinking it was random spam,that or mod j deleted my posts,that or admin deleted my posts.
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:55 am

oh oh yea i think they deleted the forum posty thingy...
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:57 am

i think we should get ruby or asio's opinion on this... does Asio come on alot?
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:58 am

sigh,theres alot of hyprocrits on the forums tho,they say stuff like,"no random posting that has nothing to do with the topic/thread",but THEY POSTED random comments and such beforehand
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:59 am

uhm,asio said that hes going to take a break from posting,but i doubt he knows about the blasphemy happending,the deleting of posts and chaos going around for ranks.
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:00 am

oh really? well im not gonna do that. there's no point in posting if youre already a gm. why would you want to become a moderator if they are the same throughout [except for verbs which really isnt that good(hacking but not hacking)]
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:01 am

blasphemy? putting the bible in here? Asio would be angry probably. I wonder if he's an admin anymore
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:01 am

actually,mods on forums r allowed to delete posts,lock/unlock threads/and much much more concerning the forums.But these "fake titles" really only give verbs and respect i guess.
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:02 am

uhm,i highly doubt it.If i lost 21 posts,then hed have lost 40+ or so.
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:02 am

i think we a higher superior that would show us both sides of the glass, to see through the barrier of jealousy
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:03 am

what are the posts for anyways, there's no reason to rush for anything... patience is the key to insanity and insubordinance... but it helps somehow
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:03 am

Hm,i think the power around the forums is getting to peoples heads.Even people who i use to respect have become pointless enforcers who actually stop/delete posts from places that they THINK are random.By enforcing rules AFTER they commited it,therefore making them some hypocrits.
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:04 am

hello??? are you there admin(s)??? if you are reading this can u give us your opinion on this?
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:05 am

Uhm,that is true.But this is a race to see who can get the highest rank or respect and become a powerful influence upon Gmstory.I;m pretty sure admin would allow these kinds of things,but others....?
Back to top Go down
Asio
GM
GM
Asio

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:05 am

nice thread i like it but u know im not the only admin out there
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:06 am

i hope there's a nice admin out there, willing to help the mindless and souless to achieve nirvana in the greater good (im christian i cant believe im typing this)(really)
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:06 am

Yea,true,we need ruby or admin or asio to read this and confirm if what we think is true.Becuz this problem is rising throughout the forums and making some people go mad.Some people think its a nesscity to become such a high rank but its not.
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:07 am

oh thx a real admin to give his mind on what im posting what do u think of too many admins?
Back to top Go down
dave5471
GM
GM
dave5471

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:08 am

yungazin wrote:
probably becuz ruby deleted some of my posts thinking it was random spam,that or mod j deleted my posts,that or admin deleted my posts.

ruby cant delete urs,only mod n admin can
Back to top Go down
yungazin
GM
GM
yungazin

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:09 am

Really,i think ther should only be 3 or so.And those three should be REAL supporters who actually post fairly and doesnt enforce tooo many rules.One that is optimist and lenient.One that can make sense out of things that dont make sense and bring fun into Gmstory.
Back to top Go down
vi3ta2ne3z
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:09 am

hohoho

Last edited by vi3ta2ne3z on Sat May 16, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins ( One too many?)   Admins ( One too many?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins ( One too many?)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation MS SUCKS DICK :: Removed.-
Jump to: