Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagos
Super GM
Super GM
Hagos

I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 Empty
PostSubject: I''m not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:08 am

but i just remembered that when i used to play on another private server a while back, the owner of the server said there were rumors about when you voted with Mozilla Firefox the vote counted as 2 votes....what do you guys think about this? true or false?
Hopefully he was right about the rumor because it could be quite useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

PostSubject: Re: I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:16 am

Hmm it definetly could be useful. Do you meen you vote once on Explorer and once on Firefox or voting once on Firefox counts as two votes?
Back to top Go down
Hagos
Super GM
Super GM
Hagos

PostSubject: Re: I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:20 am

Amber wrote:
Hmm it definetly could be useful. Do you meen you vote once on Explorer and once on Firefox or voting once on Firefox counts as two votes?

umm I'm not too sure on that one
but it couldn't hurt to try it both ways What a Face
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Super GM
Super GM
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:37 pm

That would be interesting, but I don't see how that would work unless its a glitch that no one knows about Dx
Back to top Go down
iSONx
Super GM
Super GM
iSONx

PostSubject: Re: I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeahh .
Im not Sure How its Work .
Back to top Go down
rubypendantt
Super GM
Super GM
rubypendantt

PostSubject: Re: I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:20 am

Well from the information about extreme top 100 i think if we do that we are frozen because on the extreme top 100 we arn't even there we must have been frozen but why?
Back to top Go down
iSONx
Super GM
Super GM
iSONx

PostSubject: Re: I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:22 am

Yeah i cant even Find it .
No Banner for a Verylong time..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2   I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not 100% sure...and I highly doubt it...rumor about 1 vote = 2
Page 1 of 1