Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Intern
Intern
Kira

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:28 am

Can someone explain why we are going underground so nexon wont find use? and if they do what will happen and why?
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Super GM
Super GM
Calypso

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes we are going underground so nexon won't find us, why because they will force the server to shut down and even go as far as using the means to sue ... so thats why D:
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Sasafrass
[MOD]Sasafrass

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Trust me going underground is the smartest thing right now as Nexon has been closing alot of the private servers down recently. The server I owned got shutdown about 1 and a half or 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://sasafrass13.webs.com
Dragonbird
Super GM
Super GM
Dragonbird

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:24 pm

if we go underground they will not find us because Nexon has to power right now to go to find the admin and get us to court and if we don't stop we can have law inforcment on our trails ...
Back to top Go down
Dragonbird
Super GM
Super GM
Dragonbird

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:38 pm

They want private servers to close because so the people playing them will come back to GMS or global maple story. For Nexon to get rich rather than letting others seeing what they can do like private servers for free nx cash and gm powers.
Back to top Go down
dragoon
Player
Player

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Well, the thing is... Nexon can only make money if you buy there stupid nexon cash. If noone ever bought any nx at all(Which almost impossile seeing the needs of some people and there fashion on maplestory) then nexon would not make any money, in which case would shutdown maplestory. Bt, who knows what could hapen? Oh, btw, if they shutdown maplestory it would kinda hard to keep a pivate server up, unless you re-ceated the game yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbird
Super GM
Super GM
Dragonbird

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Lol they just don't wanna lose money to private servers
Crying or Very sad bad if they find us
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Sasafrass
[MOD]Sasafrass

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:20 am

But you could also get the maplestory files off a site or a exisiting server. If no one bought NX then Nexon would lose money like crazy because of the stupid godly dedi they have. Keeping the server running wouldn't be that hard.
Back to top Go down
http://sasafrass13.webs.com
Kira
Intern
Intern
Kira

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:01 am

Calypso wrote:
Yes we are going underground so nexon won't find us, why because they will force the server to shut down and even go as far as using the means to sue ... so thats why D:
The real sad thing about that is that people of ages 13 and up can make a better server then them that should tell them something dont you think?

Dragoon

I believe in the late future nexon WILL end up shutting down. If they made there server more like a pserver then they would make more money because people would want to donate to the server to keep it up
Back to top Go down
Dragonbird
Super GM
Super GM
Dragonbird

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:07 am

Lol they would close because of the private servers but i just hope we don't get closed when we open it lol and i agree it took Nexon so long when 13 year olds can make private servers so Nexon isn't so smart lol..
Back to top Go down
Kira
Intern
Intern
Kira

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:17 am

Dragonbird wrote:
Lol they would close because of the private servers but i just hope we don't get closed when we open it lol and i agree it took Nexon so long when 13 year olds can make private servers so Nexon isn't so smart lol..
Yes I agree they should look up to the ones who are hosting a pserver and ask them how they can make there server better instead of have them shut down and ect..
Back to top Go down
Dragonbird
Super GM
Super GM
Dragonbird

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:40 am

Nexon shouldn't even close down the Private servers so they can get rich lol I agree that they should ask the coders of the private servers to help them make better server rather than taking down the PS

Last edited by Dragonbird on Mon May 18, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Intern
Intern
Kira

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:26 am

Dragonbird wrote:
Nexon shouldn't even close down the Private servers so they can get rich lol I agree that they should ask the coders of the private servers to help them make better server rather than takinging down the PS
Agree but seeing how they close down Pservers That might never happen sad to say
Back to top Go down
Dragonbird
Super GM
Super GM
Dragonbird

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:28 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question???
Page 1 of 1