Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kae
Super GM
Super GM
Kae

Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:08 am

1. Name:

Kae

2. Age:

3. Hobbies/Interests:

Hobbies: Playing RockBand
Interests: Reading a book about how to make out with a girl

4. Why do you want to be a staff for GmStory??

First of all, its interesting that you can play as a GM in this server, and I have excellent knowledge of maplestory
about the characters abilities( theif, swordman etc) and has level 110 character in Korean Official maplestory, Important of all is
that i love to help other people about concerns and consider what a user wants and give the proper service to them.

5. Why should we pick you?

I truly understand how hard to become a GM in any other private MS servers. I may be useful because of my knowledge and
experiences I had in previous servers i played. includes (StonerMS, TropicalMS, DeSuMS, KyraMS, Sydney, DreamersxMS, Soul, and StoryBox.. etc).
If you pick me, ill promise that ill be helpful manner and make friendly community.

6. If hired for the job you applied for, what benefits will you bring us?

If i get applied, the benefit will be bringing more users to the GMStory, and make the server a friendly community.

7. List the previous servers you worked with (background check).

From the previous lines that i listed that I played in these servers below
((StonerMS, TropicalMS, DeSuMS, KyraMS, Sydney, DreamersMS, Soul, and StoryBox, Final Story, AkaiMS, CitrixMS)
Worked MS servers ↓
[CitrixMS, StoryBox]

8.Other additional comments and information about yourself.

if i become a GM, i promise that ill be responsible for every event or the users thoughts and make the server more entertainable.
INFO of myself*? = i am a 18 year old guy.. and live in Canada. I luve to play maplestory whether its friends house or mine.
But most importantly i need GF! x3 and.. i wish that i become a staff too for this server ^_^

Timezone: I live in Calgary Alberta, Canada. Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -7 hours
current time in Calgary is Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 10:46:21 AM MDT.
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -6 hours .

Activity: Kay, since im almost finished high school, i'll be on like everytime. except i have someting important.

Grammar: im not sure that im good or bad at grammer. However i lived in canada for 6 years
(Kinda good i guess lol?)

Matureness: its kind of embarrasing to say this.. well im 19 years old, so i guess im some what matured.. i dont really know about this

Helpfulness: im really helpful to people who have questions, and do my best to satisfy them. ~_~

Last edited by Kae on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : how rawrudie will edit with A++ for the requirements)
Back to top Go down
Dylanf3
Dylanf3

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Kae, he will look at 1 of your apps, dont make any more then 1 please, just edit your 1st one
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 pm

i thought it got deleted or something. Is it just to get the Admin's attention? If it is, your right, please delete it, it will just increase your chances but decrease everyone else's
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Don't you have another application??? Anyhow good luck =)
Back to top Go down
Kae
Super GM
Super GM
Kae

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 pm

edited with timezones~
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol you copied me with my colored title Sad
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 pm

haha. very colorful. Just make 1 app unless others got deleted, and edit that 1 app
Back to top Go down
Kae
Super GM
Super GM
Kae

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 am

eyah.. somehow my two oldones got deleted so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)   Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kae 3rd GM app (with timezones and activity, etc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation MS SUCKS DICK :: Applications.-
Jump to: