Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taffy's GM or Admin Application.

Go down 
+13
rawrudie
angelcar
(Fever)
tampons
Dragonbird
CSShadowFang
iNaughty
AntiVirus[mrsunce]
Dylanf3
thebloodz
iamklemund/Smiley
Amber
Taffy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

Taffy's GM or Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Taffy's GM (or anything higher) application.

1.Name: Michael

In- game name: Taffy

2. Age: 16

3. Hobbies/Interests:

I have many hobbies. I enjoy playing basketball with my friends. I love playing Maple Story, in about a day I probably play at least 3-6 hours a day, unless I have homework or something like that, I would probably play for about 1-2 hours a day (basically I'm saying I always squeeze time in for Maple Story)! Playing many video games on my Xbox 360. Games such as Halo 3, Fallout 3, and Need For Speed. I also enjoy playing Wii Sports and Mario Brawl on my Wii. And cooking (yeah, I know sounds wired because I'm a guy.)

4. Why do you want to be a staff for GmStory??

First of all I love being a GM. Either it's hosting an event to promote happiness, or banning hacker and having that feeling that you helped the server become a lot more fun without any hackers or unfair actions going on.

5. Why should we pick you?

I think I should be picked because of my level of experience, understand, my helpfulness, and my level of knowledge in all about Maple Story. I've been part of the staff teams in a lot of other servers but here is just to mention a few:

-TodayMS
-YummyMS
-LoveMS

All though I've been a GM in quite a few servers, I'm learning how to become a coder (note: I probably wouldn’t be the best choice for a coder). I've been I moderator before and I'm still continuing my learning with that as well. Anyways to get back to my point. I think I should get chosen to become a GM because I can recognise all the different types of in-game hacks. I could host events and make the GmStory community more fun and keep the public happy. And overall I think I'm a nice, polite guy. And finally if I got chosen I wouldn’t neglect the server and the wonderful community we have. I will do my absolute best, and by doing this I will prove to you that you made an excellent decision. I promise if chosen I will never let a question un-answered (I'm that kind of guy), I will search for that answer and I will give you the answer.

6. If hired for the job you applied for, what benefits will you bring us?

Like I said in the section before, I could give you guys a lot of important benefits. But just to repeat. I could help by banning hackers and people who don't play fair or don't follow the rules. I could host daily event, making the server more fun. I could help people with all their problems on the forums or in-game with my level of knowledge. I could help advertise the server by post many videos on YouTube and other video uploading sites.

7. List the previous servers you worked with (background check).

I've been part in the staff of many servers:

Here is the servers I worked for that been up for more than a month.

-TodayMS
-YummyMS
-LoveMS
- RoadSide MS

8. Other additional comments and information about yourself. By the way this is my real application.

I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I have a disability called Spina Bifida which does not allow me to jump, run and walk normally, so I spend some of my time in a wheelchair if I have to do a lot of walking. I also speak very fluent english and very fluent french so don't know if that will help, but I just thought I would say that.

9. Concluding paragraph.

Overall I think I am a very helpful person it all. I am very polite, and friendly. I could help ban people (everyone says that), create new events, invite new people to the server. And overall make GM Story more fun for everyone. I am also very dedicated, once I am asked to do something, I will do it, if there is something in my way, I will always find away to get around the obstacle.

*This application is my edited and 'fixed' we could say edition.*
*So there you go!*[b]

Last edited by Taffy on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:15 am; edited 25 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors. Grammer errors. Missing important information.)
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Lol no feedback yet...
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:38 pm

This is my real application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:52 pm

I like it! i've never heard of Spina Bifida... do you have to been in your wheelchair most of the time or just when your going to be walking alot?
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:01 am

Well useually when I go out for the whole day. Like for example if I'm going to a theme park. But at home and at school I'm walk (I walk wabbeling tho), but again if I'm going on a school trip I use my wheelchair. Thanks for the comment Smile
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh lol everyone is a GM (i forgot about that part) :3
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:21 pm

NICE APPLICATION! Very Happy
good luck with yours~~

Btw: see my GM application too =P
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:53 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:23 am

!

Last edited by Taffy on Tue May 26, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:17 am

Oh by the way iamklemund I already did comment on your application...
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:04 am

Bum-de-kla
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:53 am

Err the tension is getting to me. I can't wait till the Admin gets online and sees this post. Wonder if I get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Nooo school starts today :'(
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Super GM
Super GM
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:31 pm

this is an awesome app Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivfs.tk
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Gotta go to school. Hope these nice comments still continue while I'm gone Smile. Anyways see you guys later!
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:53 am

Back from school.
Back to top Go down
Dylanf3
Dylanf3

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:10 am

Taffy, please stop posting spam like this post or making spam topic's, that irritates me a lot!
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:44 am

Lol, it's the ''General Chat'' section. That is where you post what ever you want- spam included. Jezz you have no idea what you are talking about and your not a Mod so you can't do anything about. By the way the Mods won't deleat my posts.... cause they know that I'm posting it in the right way.
Back to top Go down
AntiVirus[mrsunce]
GM
GM
AntiVirus[mrsunce]

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:55 pm

lols nice app
Back to top Go down
iNaughty
Super GM
Super GM
iNaughty

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:36 pm

^^ Nice application taffy ^^
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:59 am

Thanks everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:35 am

When is the Admin going to see our applications.
Back to top Go down
Dylanf3
Dylanf3

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:36 am

Hes online right now! and he has a lfe, remember that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM or Admin Application.   Taffy's GM or Admin Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taffy's GM or Admin Application.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next