Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©

Go down 
+12
Dylanf3
angelcar
kamalerian
thebloodz
CSShadowFang
iNaughty
dyniesty
AntiVirus[mrsunce]
YuliIsMaster
Aqua
Taffy
iamklemund/Smiley
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Is this GM Application good?
Yes
[(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_vote_lcap67%[(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
[(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_vote_lcap33%[(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

[(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © Empty
PostSubject: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:20 pm

(My English is bad)
(I used colour to make it not so confusing)
(Take your time to read my application Laughing)

Name: Klemund(weird name).Call me Smiley.

Future in game name: SmileyFaceS. Smile

Sex: Male.

Time spent online: 4~6 hours. During holidays i will be online almost everyday.

Applying for: In-Game-GM -> High Rank In-Game-GM -> Admin

Contact info: Maple123idiotpig@hotmail.com.

Personal information/hobbies: I like to joke, play basketball, MUSIC, hanging out with friends and to play maple. I also like to make friends as my hobby (thats why my IGN is SmileyFaceS).

Reason to join the team: Well honestly, there isn't really anything special to me. Almost anyone can be a GM, all it takes is a person who isn't a complete idiot and a GM handbook. I also want to become a GM because as far as I am concerned, I want to help the server prosper. I know I can do this as a REGULAR player, but I feel that if I were a GM I would be able to help other 'Maplers' in a better way that 'regular' players can’t. My 1st reason is: I have been GM for many other servers and i helped many other GMs a lot, even as a regular player. I produce fun and interesting events (e.g. hide and seek, tour around the world).I also like to help people (mostly newcomers) and improve the server. I could also ban hackers that are ruining the game. Even if I’m not accepted, I will still continue to help the server prosper. My 2nd reason is: Well, most of the time, when I get back from school, I'm usually like one of the few people that is on in every different server, and occasionally some of them needed help because they are new to the server, and I basically just guide them through the places, give them the info that they needed, but that's the most I can do right now. GMs are created to help players and make the server fun, Can't a player do that also? So basically, a GM is like a very important player, they just have few more things that players don't have, but regular players can still help players and make it fun for other people. Don't always take my words seriously, almost half of the things I say is a joke, I am a sarcastic person, but most of them doesnt get it. My 3rd reason is : i could put a smile at least one of the 'Maplers' playing the game while doing a event.

Experience: My 1st experience is: I have played SiaoMS, AncientMS, ShinyMS, RevolutionMS, MapleHolland, SmOkyMS, AkaiMS, DestinyMS, SoulMS, MapleViaOnline, NeonMS, DarkAgeMS, LightStory, MoonlightStory and InsomniaStory. And I have been GMed for SiaoMS, ShinyMS, RevolutionMS, MapleHolland, InsomniaStory and MapleViaOnline. It was fun being a GM, helping people, producing fun and exiting events, banning people. Sorry i do not have proof of me being a GM because all of those servers that i have been GMed have been closed down or shut down by NEXON Evil or Very Mad. I understand how other GMs act and react to perform their duty. i also have experience of being a GM and i know what to do if i am a GM. I know how to make events to let the players win their items they always wanted at a easiest and reasonable event. So it is up to you to believe me or not. My 2nd experience is: I have also hosted a server once. Kinda hard for me to do it all alone (I’m only 12 at that time).About 100~200 people playing though.

How you'd handle a hacker : I will first see the situation if it is a mild or serious mistake in the fastest way i could. If it is a mild mistake i will just question him/her then give him/her a warning or i will just ban him/her depending on other higher rank GM thoughts. If it is a serious mistake i will just IP ban him/her but before i do that, i need to ask a higher rank GM first because i don't ban innocent people. If there is no other GM online i will question and give him/her a warning (mild) or i will ban him temporary first (serious).

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I will go into the situation and figure what's the problem, get the whole picture of the situation and i will try a way to solve it. I will sure find a way to solve it because I've experienced many situation like this before. If they do not stop, i will try to find another way to solve the situation. If they still do not stop i will find another way to solve the situation again. If they STILL do not stop, i will just ask them to stop it and be evens. If they do not listen to me i will just jail them and let them argue on their own because they could disturb the other people playing in the game.

How often do I vote: Almost every 12 hours if I can.

How many people can u invite to join the server: About all of my friends (1~50). I could also remind them to vote every 12 hours. Surprised

Btw: Since I’m from Singapore, usually around 7pm, many other GMs have slept. I could also help the server while the other GMs are sleeping.

Summary of yourself : I love to make friends, be happy, talk, joke around and most importantly i LOVE myself. Very Happy

Last words: I’m not here for power. I’m here to help. Smile
I hope I could be a GM for your server to help your server improve in the game.

Thanks for reading my application!!!

~Smiley~ Very Happy

Last edited by iamklemund/Smiley on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors. Some important points missing. Grammar (grand-ma) errors. Reason for editing. Votes. Trying to attach signature. Adding color. Color editing. Topic name change. Additional useless words. Super extra info needed. Emotes editing. NO SPACE!!)
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:34 pm

x.x no comments
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Nice application. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:00 pm

thanks =P..i hope other people will say this too..
but seems no1 is looking at my application..
i took 3 days to do this o.o
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:22 pm

edited..some spelling errors and incorrect info..corrected now..
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:27 pm

sorry many errors.. T.T
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:55 pm

I could see that you put a lot of effort into this.
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:56 pm

=p..i gonna add another sentence to it
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Super GM
Super GM
Aqua

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:18 pm

nice app Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/j4y4ever
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:32 pm

thanks..finished editing it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YuliIsMaster
Player
Player
YuliIsMaster

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Good App!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Pimp-Guys.tk
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:14 pm

thanks =P ..
i wish the admin or moderator would see this application too
T.T
Back to top Go down
AntiVirus[mrsunce]
GM
GM
AntiVirus[mrsunce]

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Ok i wrote. Nice application!! very well done..!!
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:34 pm

thanks =p
Back to top Go down
dyniesty
Intern
Intern
dyniesty

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Good Luck, im from Singapore too Smile .. I applied because i have this reason.. " I’m not here for power. I’m here to help. " and .. " Since I’m from Singapore, usually around 7pm, many other GMs have slept. I could also help the server while the other GMs are sleeping. "
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

lol..so u mean that u gonna copy mine? Mad
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:42 pm

man i'm so lousy x.x
so many people read but i got no replies T.T
Back to top Go down
AntiVirus[mrsunce]
GM
GM
AntiVirus[mrsunce]

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Another reply for u!! hehe
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:55 pm

thanks =)
Back to top Go down
iNaughty
Super GM
Super GM
iNaughty

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:26 pm

wish u another thx for reading m app ^^ best of luck to u~
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:50 pm

thanks =)
Back to top Go down
iNaughty
Super GM
Super GM
iNaughty

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:12 pm

hi there smiley XD
Back to top Go down
iNaughty
Super GM
Super GM
iNaughty

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:12 pm

here's another comment for u... Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:05 pm

hi there naughty =P
thanks =)
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:06 pm

OMG LIKE NO1 READING MY APPLICATION..I FEEL SO NOOB..
LOSING TO EVERYONE T.T

PLEASE COMMENT MORE~!~!~!~!~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©   [(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) © I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[(GM)->(HRGM)->(ADMIN)]Smiley's GM application ~ :) ©
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next