Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Server not going up. Play smokystory.tk a fun server known as generation ms
Generation MS SUCKS DICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation MS SUCKS DICK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)

Go down 
+6
Amber
Taffy
Dylanf3
angelcar
iNaughty
Smarties
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do You think I am right for this position?
Don't Know
hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_lcap30%hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Yea Right
hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_lcap0%hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Of course
hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_lcap10%hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Possibly
hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_lcap60%hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) Empty
PostSubject: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:39 am

OK. So turns out that you have to become a Gm, Helper, or Moderator before applying for an Admin position so I would like to apply for Moderator or High Level Gm and then if accepted, I'd like to move up to Admin. However, if you can jump to Admin then I am going for Admin. Also, what's the maximum jobs you can apply for? I want to do High Level Gm, Mod, and Admin, but if I can't I am going for High Level Gm and Admin :

(I am a female)
Also, I hope I get this position. I am going for a Admin in the game, forums, yea almost everything for Admin. when it opens up, and don't worry, I can wait, I know there are a lot of applications you guys have to get through

1. Admin application

1. Name: Hanna

2. Age: 14

3. Hobbies/Interests: I just love doing private servers, computer games, using iPod touch, dogs, younger kids, TV, helping others out, hanging out with friends, chatting with friends, swimming, volleyball, basketball, running, seeing my friends, cooking, making new friends, and I think that's it, may be more, but I can't think of any right now.

4. Why do you want to be a staff for GmStory??

I love helping others out, welcoming new members, making the server fun, and making new friends. Plus, I will find hackers and ban them and not cuss at them for no reason. The other private servers I have been to had Gms cussing at the members for absolutely no reason. So yes, I will ban hackers by hiding and using !cheaters often. I have seen several hackers with the other private servers I have been in, so I know where the main hackers are.... often in the Free Market. As said before, I want to make the server super fun so more people will come! (not saying that this server isn't going to be fun. I know it will be.)

5. Why should we pick you?

To be honest, I'm not sure. However, like #4, I enjoy helping others, welcoming new members, banning hackers that I know are hackers, and making the server fun. I also have a lot of patience and I'm a quick learner. I have downloaded several Gm Handbooks, so that will come in handy. I also am honest. I won't nag anyone either if I don't get this position, I promise that. I try as much as possible, to keep promises I made. I try super hard not to cuss because it's wrong. However, I will cuss if it comes to the expense of this server, such as unappreciative members. I think I can also persuade people pretty well. I also have a positive attitude towards things. If I don't get picked or get kicked out for some reason, I will still be the best I can be at making this server fun and inviting more people. Helping people, making the server fun, voting every 12 hours, and telling people to join are my main goals here. I am also loyal and work to the best of my ability. I have a bunch of friends waiting here, but they want to wait for the server to come out first (not to rush you guys making this awesome server!) I would also host events for the players that want to take part in this if they are bored. I really hope to see smiles on the faces of the players while playing this server

6. If hired for the job you applied for, what benefits will you bring us?

If I am hired for an Admin, level 5 gm, I will tell my friends, vote EVERY 12 hours, and make banners. I could even make some videos of this server if the admins allow me. I try to bring in as many people as possible. I would also vote EVERY 12 hrs. I also go on the forums everyday, too. I will try my hardest to keep the server fun and tell everyone to vote if they haven't. I also am trying to make banners, I have two so far, but I can't get it to the right size. However, I also play MS a whole ton, so I will be on very often! Plus, I just got out of school today so I can play more and be more active and help others. I am currently doing so right now.

7. List the previous servers you worked with (background check).

Well I haven't worked with any but I have played with them. I have played Desu, Lucky, a little bit of PCMaple, LostGm, and other private servers that I didn't really enjoy. The servers didn't seem to care about the new members coming. Too bad all the other good servers shut down. When I was scrolling through Xtremetop100 and came across this server I stared, clicked, and voted. I have waiting ever since and I have a good feeling about this server right now. Although, I haven't been a gm before, I have seen how other Gms treat their members and how helpful they are, so I think I know how to handle an Admin position

8.Other additional comments and information about yourself.
Well I live in California, United States. If that effects anything. Like I said before, I am on a TON! I am on super late at night, like 1, 2, 3 AM, so it does not really affect where I live because I am always on to help others. Hope I get this position! Very Happy

[u] 2. High Level Gm Application

ok. So this application is very similiar to my Admin Application

3. Hobbies/Interests: I just love dogs, helping others, playing with little kids, playing sports such as basketball and volleyball, hanging out with friends, going on the computer to play private servers lol, making new friends, TV, itouch, and that's it I think. I do a lot more sports though.

4. Why do you want to be a staff for Gmstory?

Since I am applying for a High Level Gm. I really don't know if I'd be picked. Mainly, I want to welcome new members, support this server, help others, make banners, and vote. I also want to know what it is like to be a GM, an Admin, and a Moderator. I also want to find hackers and ban them so the game can be fair to the others. I know there a bunch of people who need help and I want to help them. So I hope I get picked for this position. I don't think this is a very good answer but, this is it.

Well. I'm not really sure. But I would welcome new members, make banners, vote EVERY time I get the chance, help others when they need it, ban hackers to make the server more fun to the others, possibly make videos if allowed, and support the server. Like I have said before. My main goal is to help others and support this server. I also don't cuss at members unless they are cussing about this server. I also have patience like I have been waiting a while and my patience is still the same. I have a positive attitude toward things too. I can persuade people easily I guess. I am also honest and try as hard as possible to keep the promises I make because I know how painful it is to be so excited about something and then not get it. I also won't nag for a second chance if I don't get this position.

If I am hired for this job, I would vote every 12 hours, make banners, tell my friends, and even make videos if I am allowed to. I have friends waiting for the server to come, especially one who is super excited. I will still work the best I can, the way I'd work like an Admin, Moderator, or High Level Gm. I will do this because I know that this server deserves the best and should be the best server out there. I would also tell the players to vote every 12 hours if they haven't. I also play MS a whole TON so I am on super often and I am on the forums every day.

7. List the previous private servers you have worked with (background check).

Well, I haven't actually been a GM before but I have played these servers: Desu, Lucky, a little bit of PCMaple, LostGm, and other private servers that I didn't really enjoy. The servers didn't seem to care about the new members coming. But I have seen how the Admins and High level Gms have treated their players and I think I can handle a High Level Gm status.

8. Other additional comments and information about yourself.

Well. I live in California, USA. But I don't think it makes a difference to my timezone because I am on a whole TON like I have said before!

3. Moderator Application

3. Hobbies/Interests: Dogs, helping others, playing private servers, using the computer, TV, hanging with friends, sports, playing with younger kids, ping pong, iTouch, making animations, and I think that's it for now.

4. Why do you want to be a staff for Gmstory?

Well, since I am going for a Moderator status, I want to organize the forums so that people can find posts and topics easier. I think an organized forum will make people have less questions because sometimes, people would post a topic about one thing and there are about 2 or 3 topics that have the same question when they could have been looked at and could have seen the answer.

Like I said in number four, I want to organize the forums so it will be easier to find things such as posts and topics. I would also delete double posts unless it really was needed. I would delete other topics that have the same idea as another. I would also delete useless posts or topics. I see that sometimes, people just double post on their topic so it can bring their topic, such as applications, to the first page where everyone can see them and reply to them. Double, useless posts bug me a lot so I would delete them. I would also lock posts that no longer need anymore replies because if they are not locked, the topic will change from one problem to another and soon will turn into a chat room.

In my opinion, I think this is like number four and five. But I will organize this server for others to find things. As we grow bigger, more people will join and they might just post random and useless topics so they can get enough posts to post an application. I am here to delete, lock, and organize topics and posts. I would also give answers to questions, too. Leaving less questions and not a chaotic bunch of topics. I would also move posts to the right section if they were written in the wrong section.

7. List the previous private servers you have worked with (background check).

I haven't worked with any but I have played them: Desu, Lucky, a little bit of PCMaple, LostGm, and other private servers that I didn't really enjoy. When I visited their forums, it was just chaotic. I had no clue where to go, the posts were in wrong sections, it confused me so much.

8. Other additional comments and information about yourself.

I live in California, USA

Last edited by Smarties on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
iNaughty
Super GM
Super GM
iNaughty

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:52 am

good luck hannah ^^
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:19 am

thx so much!Very Happy
wow you make a lot of posts in just a few days O.O
Back to top Go down
angelcar
Player
Player
angelcar

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:30 pm

you're Gm/Mod application is awsome I wish I could vote yes to yours
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:25 am

aw. Thx so much!
Back to top Go down
Dylanf3
Dylanf3

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:26 am

DeSu name and rb?
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:11 am

oh. My desu name is hanaa as well and i had 90+ rbs, is that good?
Back to top Go down
Dylanf3
Dylanf3

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:45 am

yea, mine wuz Dylanf3, ever seen mah? 70 rb, when it closed
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:52 am

Good luck! Looks nice, and that dog is so cute xD
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:53 am

I knew a DeSu in a server! xD
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:49 am

thx. And yes, i know, i wish desu would come back up, maybe it will but doubtful T.T
Back to top Go down
Amber
Super GM
Super GM
Amber

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:32 am

I like it! I wish desu would come back to -_-'
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:32 am

can't they make a new server just like desu?
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:34 pm

oh well, let's get back tot the subject
Back to top Go down
Taffy
Super GM
Super GM
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:37 am

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
(Fever)
Super GM
Super GM
(Fever)

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:44 am

GL HF
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:09 am

GL HF? O.O
Back to top Go down
iamklemund/Smiley
Super GM
Super GM
iamklemund/Smiley

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:27 pm

good luck and

to be honest, im not sure. However,

did u copy me o.o
i also used that sentence.
well its ok if u did.

Btw look at my GM application too and feedback =P
Back to top Go down
(Fever)
Super GM
Super GM
(Fever)

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:02 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:16 am

no i did not. Becuz i really don't know why. I didn't look at your application at all so i didn't copy, dun worry >.<. When is the server gona be up
Back to top Go down
(Fever)
Super GM
Super GM
(Fever)

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:31 am

no one knows i think admin lied to us
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:58 am

maybe he's busy?
Back to top Go down
(Fever)
Super GM
Super GM
(Fever)

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:00 am

doubt it i bet we didn't vote for smoky enough
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:22 am

probably. Maybe he still setting it up, giv him some space
Back to top Go down
Smarties
Super GM
Super GM
Smarties

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:24 am

for those of you who voted on the poll, thanks. And if anyone visits this please vote on the forum so i know what i can work on and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)   hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanaa's application for Mod, High Level Gm, or Admin (Admin for later)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next